ProRack cases are rotomolded, double-lid 19" EIA cases offering outstanding durability and ease of transport for your equipment. Compact and rugged, these 18" deep cases feature a unique rigid-mounted, precision-fit aircraft aluminum frame. Sturdy twist catches allow quick removal of either lid, even when cases are stacked. This design protects your rackmountable industrial, commercial, or military equipment from the environment and gives you a carrying case to transport the apparatus.
Often used to ship individual music, electronic, medical, or testing equipment components, ProRack cases are the ideal option when you need a lightweight, space-efficient, front and rear-opening transport container but not a cushioned rackmount system.
These plastic shipping cases incorporate all the state-of-the-art features that make Hardigg the container industry leader. (For further details about these and others, please click to the features page.)
- Recessed, molded-in hardware
- Replaceable threaded rack clips
- Uniform, molded-in color that can’t scrape or peel off
- Patented positive anti-shear locks
- Rugged twist catches
- Patented Hardigg Comfort Grip Handle
- 15-20% thicker in all corners and edges
- Stacking ribs and corrugation
ProRack cases are available in four heights: 4U, 6U, 8U, and 14U (with U = 1.75"):
- HM2008-01/18/01 -4U
- HM2012-01/18/01 -6U
- HM2015-01/18/01 -8U
- HM2026-01/18/01 -14U
In addition, the options listed below are available for each case.
- Rear rack frame
- Extra threaded rack clips
- Airtight seals – closed-loop gasket, pressure relief valve (PRV), and additional catches
- Coupling catches to lock stacked cases together
- Removable 3.5" casters with recessed clips
- Card holders
- Bezel plates
- Assorted colors (other than the standard black)
- Aluminum drawer
- Stainless steel hardware (instead of standard zinc, yellow chromate finish).